Chikungunya Mosquito bites as an Epidemic: How to avoid
Rainy season and mosquitoes are connected to each other closely. Mosquitoes of Dengue, Malaria and Chikungunya grow up in this season. Female Aedes and Anopheles mosquitoes are responsible for the losses of human life. Millions of people die every year due to Chikungunya Mosquito bites. As an ill-effect, it destroys the happiness millions of families.
Chikungunya is one major kind of viral fever which has an intensity to turn itself into an epidemic. The disease got its name from a local African language.
The actual meaning of the word Chikungunya in this language is “that which bends up”. The disease is named so, as the patients affected with this particular disease feels extreme pain in their joints. Thus, the affected patients are most of time found in the bent position.
The disease is caused by the bite of Aedes aegypti Mosquito. This mosquito bites during the day time. The symptoms of this disease are more like the Dengue.
Symptoms of Chikungunia:
- The attack of virus in body initiates the pain in the joints.
- Generally, you can identify some rashes as with spots within 2-5 days of the disease attack.
- Some patients gets affected with some kind of eye infection. The disease can at times cause bleeding in the eye.
How to avoid Chikungunya Mosquito bites:
Medical science has not made adequate progress with the cure of Chikungunya. In situations like these, doctors advise people to be alert and be conscious. Affected person experience strong joint pain, as to ease the pain doctor’s advice him/her good pain killers and medicine for fever. The infected person should avoid get-togethers besides he/she should work on his/her heath and cleanliness.
Do you know?
Every year several million people get affected with the mosquito transmitted diseases. Dengue, Malaria, Chikungunia and yellow fever are a number of major mosquito transmitted diseases which are responsible for the major loss of humans. Every year, thousands of people or even more lose their life as due to these diseases.
Improve your Eating Habits, boost up your metabolism:
Just after the rainy season, mosquitoes start to grow at a more rapidly rate. This is the most appropriate season for the growth of mosquitoes. As a result, mosquito borne diseases grow, and there is a great rise in the rate of patients. A great amount of people die due to the bad effects of these diseases and Chikungunya Mosquito bites.
The rainy season is also responsible for moisture, which is on the other hand responsible for the growth of bacteria. These bacteria are totally responsible for the water borne diseases which attacks the human with full strength. Therefore, there is a great rise in number of patients infected with diseases like Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Jaundice, Vomiting, Dysentery, stomach pain and Itch-itch.
Some Additional Tips:
As to overcome the bad effects and the diseases as well, you should work on your metabolism. As for metabolism, you should really work on your diet and eating habits.
Precautions against Chikungunya Mosquito bites & other mosquito borne diseases:
- Use mosquito repellent nets when sleeping.
- Use mosquito repellent sprays in the house.
- You should keep your house doors and windows netted.
- Wear light color clothes which are well efficient in keeping your body parts covered.
- Avoid excessive bushy places as these places are home to a lot of mosquitoes.
- You should keep an eye on the cleanliness of your home and surrounding.
- Recycle the water stored in the coolers regularly. As well as, don’t let water accumulate around your house.
- You should check that water must not stop in the sewers, collect in old tyres, buckets, plastic covers and broken toys.
- Repair the cracks of your home walls and doors.
- Keep the windows closed during the evening time.
- Motivate your children to play indoor games.
- Mosquitoes are more active during the sunrise, sunset and in the evening. So avoid them and remain indoors.
- As to make yourself healthy, eat seasonal fruits however you should avoid salad and raw vegetables.