It is the rainy season which is when mosquitoes are fully active. Mosquito Bites during this period can be fatal. Moreover, the most deadly ones i.e. Mosquitoes of Dengue, Malaria and Chikungunya grows in this season. If avoided, these diseases can even cause human death. Globally, Millions of families lose their loved ones in this season due to Dengue Mosquito bite.
In this year itself, a lot of people in the Indian subcontinent die due to dengue fever. Hospitals were occupied by dengue patients all over the country.
Who is responsible for Dengue?
Dengue is a viral disease and caused by contagious female Aedes mosquito. In this, patient experiences severe fever, head ache, nausea, body pain, dysentery and vomiting. The body gets covered with red spots or blisters.
Dengue fever is one of the most fatal viral diseases found all over in the world. It is because a single contagious mosquito can affect a lot of people. So its best to remain cautious against Dengue Mosquito bite.
As the condition gets worse the body platelets get reduced. In the absence of immediate treatment, the reduction in platelets goes on and soon the patient goes in the state of Coma. Thus, it is essential that the person goes for doctor’s help in 1-2 days, in the condition of slow or no recovery.
Carefulness with Dengue Mosquito bite and with the medication:
Dengue infection can be tested by the blood test. As to overcome the problem, there isn’t any special medicine. However, during this period you need to take proper rest as well as should intake a lot of liquid items. Often, doctors prescribe you to add liquid items in your diet.
Symptoms of Dengue:
- Severe fever
- Muscular and joint pain
- Pain behind the eyes
- Nausea, Vomiting and Dysentry
- Red spots and rashes on the skin
Increase the amount of platelets:
- Giloy (Tinospora) is helpful with the growth of metabolic rate, boost up the immune system as well as helpful against the contagion. Tulsi leaves combination with the herb can be beneficial.
- The Papaya leaves help with the adding up of the number of platelets. The leaves of Papaya can reduce the effects and problems of fever along with Body pain, weakness, nausea and tiredness.
- Drinking boiled water in which tulsi leaves and black pepper is mixed, actually is healthier.
Neem, Peepli, juice of wheat-jowar flour and Amla juice is quite beneficial against dengue fever.