What is Alopecia?
Alopecia is a problem of hair fall, sometimes noticeable and sometimes unnoticeable. This problem arises in the body due to low immunity or a weak immune system. Every person or some animal in this universe experiences hair fall daily. Many of the people showing signs of early greying of hair and baldness, and this condition is very distressing. So what should you do to resolve your problem? There is only one way that Ayurveda can protect and solve several health problems.
Causes of Hair Fall:
- Poor Diet intake
- Irregular or unhealthy lifestyle
- Polluted Environment
- Stress, Anxiety
- Inadequate sleep or rest
- Hormonal imbalance
Some home remedies that help to resolve your hair fall problem:
The causes mentioned above can lower your body immunity. They can make your body prone to get various health problems. So it is a very crucial step that you have to boost your immunity power that will help you to resolve your various health problems arising in your body. Ayurveda Health Care natural herbs are useful for eliminating these factors and making your body diseases free or health problem-free. The herbs have medicinal properties and help remove toxins from their bodies and boost your immune system to maintain your digestive and metabolism processes.
Some herbs will help you resolve your hair fall problem and other health problems.
Licorice is a herb that has an abundance of health benefits. It is advantageous to treat various health problems in your body. It helps to treat diabetes, hypertension, sore throat, and also useful to treat hair fall problems.
As you, all know the use of green tea is trending these days. Everybody is conscious of losing weight, glowing skin. Green tea is rich with antioxidants and helps to remove the toxins from the body and allow you body cell breath. The intake of Green tea or hair wash with green tea helps to reduce hair fall. It boosts your immune system and gives resistance to fight against various harmful bacteria and viruses.
Beetroot is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It helps your body to remove the harmful toxins and bacteria from the body and boost your immune system.
Aloe Vera has various health benefits, and its application helps to reduce hair greying and hair loss. It also helps to reduce or relieve itching and flaking problems. Its consumption also helps to maintain the digestion process and boost the metabolism rate.
Fenugreek seeds are Fiber-rich and help maintain digestion and reduce the risk of indigestion and constipation. The paste of fenugreek application on your scalp reduces hair fall and unclogs the blockage of hair follicles and helps repair them.
Onion is rich in Fiber and contains water in it. It helps as a laxative if you eat onion in your salad. For hair loss, the application of onion water on your scalp reduces hair fall and prevents you from baldness.
Amla is a crucial ingredient of Ayurvedic medicine used in various health problem treatment. It has anti-inflammatory properties that protect your body from multiple infections and boost your immune system. Amla has an abundance of Vitamin c helps to strengthen the hair follicle. It promotes the digestion and metabolism process.
Ayurveda Health care System guides you that what you have to eat to reduce hair fall such as,
- Spinach or Palak: Due to iron deficiency, hair fall occurs. And Palak is a rich source of iron, and it contains essential vitamins and minerals that fill the nutrition needs of body cells. It contains sebum that acts as a conditioner for your hair and keeps your hair healthy, shiny, and smooth.
- Carrots: carrots contain an abundant amount of vitamin A that reduces the hair fall and increases hair thickness. It also helps in maintaining blood circulation.
- Oats: oats contain Zinc and are Fiber-rich that improves hair thickness and reduces hair fall.
- Walnut: It contains essential vitamins and minerals that help to nourish your scalp and protects your body cells from DNA damage.
- Lentils: Lentils are a rich source of Zinc, biotin, folic acids, proteins, and iron. They help to maintain the blood cells production and maintain the blood circulation in the body.
Healthy hair care tips:
- Natural oil massage like coconut oil, Bhringraj oil, etc.
- Reduce stress level, keep you busy always in some small activities, that will help you to reduce your tensions.
- Avoid hair wash with hot water.
- Don’t comb your wet hair.
- Avoid Wearing tight hairstyles.
What Is Ayurveda Health Care System?
Ayurveda Health Care system is the world’s oldest healing system and is still being practiced today. India is the birthplace of Ayurveda and according to Ayurvedic science, your kitchen is your pharmacy. It means you can treat any health disorder using natural herbs and spices available in your kitchen. It was used as a healing system for more than 5000-6000 years now.
Ayurveda health care system aims to keep human beings mentally, physically, and spiritually healthy. In Ayurveda, natural herbs, roots, spices, and shrubs are used to treat different health problems. The changes have been made in the diet you are having and encourage you to do some yoga and exercises to keep your body energetic and active. People suffer from many health problems due to bad lifestyles, lack of exercise, inadequate diet intake, etc.
In Ayurveda, the treatment of health problems is done by balancing the three doshas of the body because if there is an imbalance in the doshas, you will get health problems. Nowadays, Ayurveda is trending because people are becoming conscious that allopathy medicines are harmful to them. The use of natural herbs is the best way to treat any health problem.
To keep your body diseases free you have to follow some key points in your life such as
- Give proper rest to your body and complete your sleep hours.
- Learn how to reduce the stress level and keep you always happy and joyful.
- Do some exercise, yoga, and meditation in your daily routine to keep your body fit and healthy.
- Add green vegetables, fresh fruits, and dry fruits in your daily diet plan to keep your body diseases free.
- Avoid alcohol intake, cigarette smoking, tobacco chewing, and intake of sugar-containing beverages to keep your body healthy.
- Routinely detoxifying your body with the use of natural ayurvedic products.
- Avoid unnecessary surgical operation and overuse of chemical-based medicine in your daily life.
- Add the antioxidant-rich food in your diet plan to keep your body toxins free and allow your body cells to breathe.
- Avoid intake of non, vegetarian food, dairy products like milk, curd, and paneer, etc.
- Avoid junk food, street food, oily and spicy food in your daily routine.
Acharya Manish is one of the famous Ayurveda Followers. He took the initiative to treat millions of people with various health problems by using natural herbs, diet changes, and adding some yoga and meditation in your daily life. He is the founder and managing director of Shuddhi Ayurveda and heals people with natural therapies.